Monday, June 30, 2008

May and June

It seems we have spent a lot of time by the pool and outside in this summer heat lately! As Quinn's cousins Payton and Triston would say... Quinn is a lover of nature! This boy loves to be outside! On the other hand, since I am not so fond of the heat (unless I am in the pool) I make sure he gets some quality swing time on the days Rachel is here with him. Also, I added some pictures from May since it seems all we did was take baths! So, here are some pictures from the last two months! Enjoy!

At Tia and Papa's for a swim

Tucker loves Quinn's comfy chair! Occasionally Quinn has to show Tucker whose boss to get him out!

Wagon ride with ZuZu (please excuse the neighbor's bulky trash!)

Quinn got his second haircut this month. He was set up in a little yellow car watching Baby Einstein eating puffs with a pacie and he still cried!

Our playdate with Miss Lane

And our bathtime pictures from May...

Andrew and Quinn at the Schelands...

Quinn at home...

and Quinn with Emma at Nanny's

No comments: