Quinn finally smiled his first adorable toothless grin for his Nanny on May 16th! Of course she got the first one, but Mommy got the second one a few days later. And now he is smiling at everything. He loves when Daddy makes noises on his tummy and he loves it when we both kiss him on his cheeks at the same time! So precious! He loves to eat his feet and he is making all kinds of cute cooing noises! Quinn is a healthy 8 lbs. 15 ounces and he is 22 inches long.
I have to make a note that most pictures you see here that are worth looking at have probably been taken by my step-mom, Quinn's Tia. She is a fabulous photographer and I am so blessed to have her capture Quinn's personality not to mention each funny little phase he goes through in pictures. Looking through them brings back such wonderful feelings. I can't imagine how it will feel years down the road.


Quinn loves his cousins Triston and Payton

No comments:
Post a Comment