Friday night we went to the 28th annual Plano Balloon Festival with Tia, Uncle Jay, Auntie Steph and Emma. We had so much fun and Tia took so many great pictures that I can't wait to share them. We arrived just in time to see the first balloon launching. The weather couldn't have been better and Tia already had a great spot staked out so we spread out our quilt and enjoyed the show. Quinn loved watching the balloons take off and disappear in the sky. After the launch was over they had this hilarious Elvis impersonator, Kraig Parker. The kids loved the music and danced and played in the grass until the sun set and Quinn was up well past bed time. I haven't been to this festival since I was young but we will definitely be back next year... another example of why things are so much more fun with a toddler!















Thanks Tia for getting so many great picture of Quinn!

1 comment:
I wish I could have made it there last weekend, but Mimi was sick. Those are great photos! I love Quinn's hair!
Post a Comment