Monday, October 20, 2008

He's a Star!

You have got to make a trip to the nearest FedEx Kinkos so you can see Quinn in their window!! You have to look closely but depending in the size of the store he will either be on a Christmas card or on a coffee mug on a poster in the window. Then once you go in they should have a holiday setup and they will have a flip catalog and a take home catalog that he is all over! If don't see any catalogs just ask and they should have some to give you. Mom, Susan and I have been to pretty much every store in the metroplex because we are so stinking excited! Happy Holidays!!!

If you look really closely above Quinn's head you can see him on the Christmas Card!

We stopped by the store in Frisco after church to get Quinn's picture by his poster but the glare was horrible. He thought it was pretty funny to see himself!

3 comments:

Lauren Turner said...

How cute is Mr. Quinn? How did he get that gig?

The Kelsos said...

So cute!!! Quinn is gorgeous, so this is the perfect job for your little man! I can't wait to stop into a Kinkos!!!

The Kelsos said...

I went to Kinko's on Wednesday and saw Quinn everywhere!!! He's in the catalog like 20 times!! I'm sure you are such a proud mama!