Today Quinn and I spent the afternoon at Susan's playing with Emma while Stephanie and Susan took some one year pictures of sweet Baylor. Susan had a great little set up with balloons and her little rocking chair. The second I walked in the door I was overcome with the bittersweet fact that while it feels like only yesterday that it was Quinn taking these exact baby pictures... it was really over one year ago!
Once we were home this afternoon, I found an e-mail from Susan in my inbox that read Your baby isn't a baby anymore...and here is the picture she snapped of Quinn.

So, while I am faced with the proof that he really is getting to be such a big boy... I am comforted with the fact that no matter how big he gets, he will always be my baby!!
Once we were home this afternoon, I found an e-mail from Susan in my inbox that read Your baby isn't a baby anymore...and here is the picture she snapped of Quinn.

So, while I am faced with the proof that he really is getting to be such a big boy... I am comforted with the fact that no matter how big he gets, he will always be my baby!!

2 comments:
I'm crying right now....
What a handsome guy!Although, you're right, he'll always be your baby no matter how old he gets.
Post a Comment