I love a good party! And I love the planning and all of the fun details of a party! So, naturally when I saw this adorable smocked Monkey jon jon I had to go with a monkey theme since we used to say Quinn looked like a little monkey (although I do think he has outgrown this funny phase!) Then I came across the little monkey invitation and I was in full party planning mode! Our little Monkey just adored being the center of attention and had such a blast at the party. And Daddy and Mommy had so much fun celebrating our sweet boy with everyone who loves him!


Nanny and the Birthday Boy

Walking with Uncle Jay
Quinn with Auntie and Uncle Ray Ray, Grant, Tabor and Haley
Look at my sweet baby walking from Uncle Jay to Daddy.... one
two...
three... Yeah!!






Quinn loved having Mr. Brad push him around on his ride-on

Thank you everyone for coming to my birthday party! I had so much fun playing with you today. Thank you for all of my new toys and clothes. I can't wait until next year!!! Love, Quinn

No comments:
Post a Comment