Monday, March 31, 2008

March

It was a busy month with two weddings and Quinn's first Easter. Heather and Raymond were married on March 1st. in Glen Rose at the gorgeous Rough Creek Lodge. We had a great time celebrating with the new Hawkins-Pedigo Family! Heather was a beautiful bride, the ranch was wonderful and the weather was great! And best of all Quinn was wonderful!

Sarah, Auntie and Mommy

Quinn had a great time at the Spa with the girls!

Auntie and Grandma Stagner

blurry... but the only family picture we took

So the weather has been crazy here lately... a few really pleasant days in the 70's and then snow! That's North Texas for you! Please excuse Quinn's odd outfit. We had our really warm jams on and this was the only clean sweater I could grab for him. Wish I could have dressed him better to capture his first snow but it was melting before our eyes so it was now or never!


As the weather warmed up we drove down to Tomball for Kelley and Jarron's wedding on the 15th. I got to dance the night away with my Kappa girls! I miss you girls! Congratulation Kelley and thanks for a wonderful time!!

Jourdan and I

Lauren and I

And even though we didn't have Quinn with us, we had a nice reminder of him in downtown Tomball.

This baby loves to eat! After Auntie's wedding Quinn just miraculously stopped choking every time I gave him anything other than totally mashed up baby food. So, now he is eating everything. He just love big people food.., maybe he will put on a little weight!


Baby Simdon!! And my most exciting news is that Kelli and Chris are expecting! We are so excited for them and are looking forward to Quinn having a new friend! We can't wait hear whether baby Simdon is a boy or a girl! So, of course a girls dinner was in order to celebrate this little miracle! Congratulations, Kel!



Easter is one of my favorite holidays! Brings me back to my childhood and the most precious white bunny I received on Easter morning when I was 9 that I named cupcake. It didn't end well for cupcake so I am patiently waiting for the Easter I can give my child a "cupcake" bunny! Hopefully that story will have a better ending! Well, as I have said before holidays are so special with kids... especially all of the firsts. On Saturday we celebrated Easter at Nanny and Grandad's house with family, great food and an Easter egg hunt!

The Malooly Grandchildren: Michael, Kristen, Quinn, Emma, and Matthew (minus Baylor who is still baking in Steph's tummy!)

Grandad as the Easter Bunny

Daddy and Quinn on the hunt!

Quinn found a "Little People" egg the Easter Bunny hid especially for him!

Emma and Aunt Steph (with little Baylor inside!)
Kristen and Matthew counting eggs

Uncle Jay and Emma with Quinn

On Sunday morning Quinn was greeted Easter morning by a surprise from the Easter Bunny! We played with Quinn's Easter toys for a while before scrambling around to get to church early or shall we say on time to ensure the nursery wouldn't be full. Then after service we had a wonderful lunch with Auntie, Uncle Ray Ray and Nana.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16

Note... I have a really cute video of Quinn pushing his Hippo ride-on. But it is sideways.... any help on how to get it straight would be wonderful!

No comments: