Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hello Again

Hi!! We hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and New Years! I just hate that it has been so long since we have posted any pictures. But we are slowly recovering from the busy holiday season so I promise that I will get some pictures up from the past few months. But meanwhile, I just couldn't wait to share these adorbale pictures that Susan (Tia) took on Monday. Quinn had so much fun at the railroad car and just hammed it up for us.


These next few are so funny! Quinn started doing this totally fake rediculous laugh that is just so silly it keeps us laughing for hours... such a little clown!

5 comments:

The Whitt Family said...

He is such a cutie!

The Simdons said...

should Quinn be an actor?????

Nancy said...

I have to admit my grandson is pretty cute!

The Kelsos said...

Shell, he's is simply adorable! I'm soooo excited to see new photos of Quinn. You get the best photos of him! Can't wait to see yall again soon. Thanks for coming to meet Grayer in the hospital. It was great to see yall and meant so much that you would come!

Anonymous said...

Quinn is simply adorable. Some of the photos look as though they were taken from some movie scenes!