We started the weekend off with an egg hunt at The Kanneman's. Julia I met through our neighborhood mom's group and became fast friends. She has twin's, Luke and Grace, who are very close in age to Quinn. Quinn has a little thing for Miss Grace which Julia and I think is too cute, but her Daddy keeps a close watch on Quinn.
Later that afternoon we had a second egg hunt at Mom and Mike's. All of the kids had a great time Gabe and I really enjoyed watching Quinn hunt down eggs in the bushes and all of the other hard to find places. I love the picture of him squatting down to under the bushes... too cute!
Then we woke up early today and had a wonderful morning together as a family. The Easter Bunny left Quinn a fantastic basket of books, toys and even a little candy this year! Then we got dressed and headed to church to hear Chuck's wonderful Easter message. We spent the second hour with the preschool kids. They were so bright eyed and excited to hear the good news that Jesus is Alive! It is such a blessing to see their pure hearts as they listen to these bible stories. They are always so eager to learn and so excited to hear what we have to share. We are so blessed by them.
Happy Easter!

No comments:
Post a Comment