Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!

Today is Quinn's big second birthday! I have been so emotional lately as his birthday was quickly approaching. It just makes you think and reflect back on the past two years and what a blessing it has been to be his Mommy and Daddy and to watch him grow. Every day is a new adventure as he is becoming his own little person with so much personality! At 11:59 this afternoon we spent the last few precious minutes of Quinn being a one year old snuggled up together reading Goodnight Moon before he went down for his nap. I couldn't have imagined it any better!

I am so thankful for the humbling experience of being a parent. It is simply the most precious gift from God.


Here are a few pictures from the last two years!


April 24, 2007


April 2008


April 2009

2 comments:

Abby Erwin said...

Yea! you posted new pics...We had a blast at Quinn's party, he is such a sweetie! I can't believe how fast the past 2 yrs have flown by with our kiddos. I do believe that life has only gotten more enjoyable by God blessing us with these children. Enjoy the next year, so many more memories ahead. Happy Birthday Quinn!

The Kelsos said...

Quinn is such a cutie! I'm so glad you posted new pics!