What a busy day we had! This was our first and certainly not our last trip to the aquarium. We met Kel, her sweet cousin Dylan, Jenner, Abby and Mimi for a fun filled day. The kiddos loved looking at all of the fish and animals and I think we had just as much fun ourselves.

A fun time had by all!
However, the trip was also a learning experience...First- Don't bring a stroller if your child can walk at all and more importantly 2- Don't try to save money by parking at the meters.. just give in and pay the $5 to park in the lot. I got a freaking parking ticket and that was not a fun time! Especially when I had to break the news to hubby.
Then, we rushed home because Quinn and I were both in need of a nap before the big baseball game later that night. We met Uncle Jay, Auntie Steph and Emma to watch the Rough Riders in action but as far as Quinn was concerned, Duece stole the show!















Duece, we will certainly be back to see you very soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment