Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th!

We had a wonderful holiday weekend! The Asbury girls came in town (minus Patty and Kendall) for the weekend festivities and to see all of the grandkids. I always feel so blessed when Quinn gets to spend time with his Great-Aunts and especially his Great-Grandmother. I know how much they enjoy him and it just melts my heart!

We started the weekend off with lots of food and Kaboom Town fireworks

Dear and Cindy

Quinn was just thrilled to see all of the planes overhead from the Air show


Sweet Jenner

Kel and I decided to see if the boys could last for fireworks.. which they just loved but I think we both paid for it the next day


Saturday morning Mom and Cindy met us to watch our the Reservation Neighborhood Parade which is quite the event!

so sweaty and hot!

Then Saturday night we went to Mom and Mike's to have dinner and watch fireworks with the whole family.

We brought what Gabe and I like to call our 'ghetto pool' set-up for the kids to swim and to cool off!


bathtime and bedtime for Quinn and Baylor

ready for the fireworks...

Nic, Trip, Gabe and I before we got soaked in the sprinklers!


Then Sunday we ended the weekend with a day at the horse races!


No comments: